Volunteering activities in public sector
We collaborate with different public agencies to develop their programs with volunteer employees. We have received European awards for these kinds of programs and participated in congresses to share our unique experience in this field.
We work with all types of public institutions:
Participating in meetings and task forces about different areas in the field of volunteering.
We are volunteering communication advisors to the European Commission in the elaboration of the PAVE (Policy Agenda for Volunteering in Europe).
Local and regional agencies
Collaborating in plans to promote volunteering, strengthen NGOs and draftin legislation.
Participating in the organization committee of the United Nations World Summit on Corporate Volunteering 2014.
Developing volunteering programs adapted to the characteristics of public agencies:
- Methodology for the evaluation and certification of competences for volunteers of the United Nations Volunteers Program (UNV).
- The European Commission, where we give support to connect their corporate volunteering program to the competence development of the public employees.
- The State Volunteering Strategy in Spain.
- The starting up of the United Nations Initiative Impact2030, that promotes the connection of corporate volunteering and Sustainable Development Goals.
- The promotion of volunteering in young people with the Government of Colombia.
The accumulated experience and the understanding of the reality regarding volunteering allows us to offer a specialized service in all types of public organizations.
Legislation, national or local volunteering plans
Evaluation of the adopted strategies
Awareness plans and mobilisation of volunteers
Link with other types of public volunteering programmes